Technical board composed of an improved isolating material core (see different configurations), covered on both sides with Aluminium (natural, anodised, pre-imprimated, laquered...)
- Increased fire reaction
- Will not corrode or deteriorate
- Guaranted rot free
- Resistance to insects
- Guaranteed no cracking or splintering
- Good adhesive substrate
- Guaranteed Non-absorbent (closed cell structure)
- Lightweight composite product
- Lifetime buoyancy
- Low expansion & contraction ratio
- High specific strength and toughness.
- Durable and reliable
- Impervious to water
- High impact strength
- Thermal insulation
- Resistant to contamination.
- Does not harbor mold or fungus
It enables to manufacture light boards, highly isolating and perfectly finished on both sides.
Class III (EN 314-2)